Affordable Premises Based IVR Fully Speech Enabled
Advants10 premises based IVR system, is an extremely dependable platform developed to quickly be able to provide very high quality scalable in house IVR solutions for small and medium businesses at reasonable rates. Even though we call it a custom system, it is provided to you as a turn key solution, our staff does all the “heavy lifting”, allowing your staff to do their work.
We have state of the art speech recognition and text to speech as standard equipment, available in a number of languages. The system is capable of learning as it goes along, and will suggest improvements that can be automatically implemented, or implemented with staff approval. All operation, reports, and maintenance are provided through an easy to use and user friendly web browser based screens. Any normal system mode setting, adjustments, status viewing, or reports are easily accomplished through this interface. Normal systems are provided with modern speech recognition menus, which dramatically lessen the time it takes for users to get the results they are looking for.
In the case of noisy environments or other event that causes the system to have problems understanding, the user can be transferred to a live representative, or to a traditional touch tone menu. These systems can often handle as many as 70 percent of your callers! One strength of the Advants10 platform is that can be connected with your database live, and virtually any information can be spoken, freeing up your agents for the more difficult situations. This system is very reliable and has been tested through millions of phone calls. It is native VOIP, and can connect to virtually any phone system. There is no finger pointing between vendors as we handle hardware and software, keeping your life simple. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and in every case your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Native VOIP Integrated with virtually any PBX system including Asterisk
- Offers high quality speech recognition interface for inbound callers
- High quality text to speech
- Can be integrated with your scheduling application or CRM database to provide automated, interactive, telephone-based status reporting
- Automated outbound calling capability for appointment reminder, telemarketing, surveys, etc.
- Applications include credit unions, education, medical offices, government agencies, and not for profits.
- Simple web-based administration tools Go to Hosted IVR Information